2012年2月17日星期五

Ai Miyazato took a one-stroke lead after the first round of the LPGA Thailand


This years champion from Japan opened having a birdie along four more about a warm and humid time at the Old Course at Siam Country Club.

American Paula Creamer a hole-in-one on the 146-yard 12th hole, hitting a 7-iron that one-hopped in to the cup. She's five shots behind the best.

``It would be a really, really long day to me as a result of temperature,'' said Miyazato, who was playing in her own first LPGA event of year. ``I felt really ping g15 irons calm this morning, i really could control myself very well around. So that's why I do think I needed five birdies no bogeys today. Overall, I hit the ball well and my putting was really good. I had a few great up and downs.''

Third-ranked Na Yeon Choi, Se Ri Pak, Amy Yang, Anna Nordqvist and Karrie Webb were one shot behind.

Numa Kulyanamitta (69) was tied for seventh in addition to Christel Boeljon, while Stacy Lewis (70) dropped off the top of the leaderboard using a triple-bogey for the last hole.

The fifth-ranked Creamer has worked on changes to her swing as well as the ace helped her salvage a 72 which was best for a tie for 26th.

``I'm still buying little my rhythm,'' Creamer said. ``I feel happy to have my first round under my belt. I'm really making an effort in my golf swing taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver technique, so I'm by far the most technical that I've ever been. That's something I must enjoy and just being on the market in competition.''

Webb also made changes to her swing and felt good regarding the adjustments after four birdies around the back nine.

``A little scratchy around the front nine, however i kind of managed it,'' she said. ``I didn't miss lots of greens and that i made some good discount golf clubs two putts from long range. But about the back nine, I started going to my irons better and gave myself many birdie chances.''

没有评论:

发表评论